WELCOME!
Huh, I didn't know they did that! How did you find out about it? Or did you just happen to be there?
There was a flyer about the Case Lot sale with the weekly Fry's ad that came in the mail --bettijo
BTW... the sales are good through Tuesday 10/21/08
:) i went to the case lot sale too. but they were already out of some of the things I wanted! I'm going to try going to another store to get some more stuff.
Thanks for letting me know! I am going to try to go today. Usually I look at the ads every week but didn't get a chance to this week.So... I heard your house is for sale! Where are you guys going?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Huh, I didn't know they did that! How did you find out about it? Or did you just happen to be there?
There was a flyer about the Case Lot sale with the weekly Fry's ad that came in the mail --bettijo
BTW... the sales are good through Tuesday 10/21/08
:) i went to the case lot sale too. but they were already out of some of the things I wanted! I'm going to try going to another store to get some more stuff.
Thanks for letting me know! I am going to try to go today. Usually I look at the ads every week but didn't get a chance to this week.
So... I heard your house is for sale! Where are you guys going?
Post a Comment