10.11.2008

please read

I got an email from my sister this morning with "Read My Blog" as the subject. She just posted what I think is a very eloquent explanation of the choice our country faces in the election this November. She refers to George Orwell's book, Animal Farm, which I also love (I read it in junior high instead of 1984, which I hear is pretty strange?)

Anyway, I hope you'll visit her blog, read the Animal Farm post, and if you agree (which I hope you will) please post a link to it on your blog... the more people who read it the better!

Oh, and if you haven't read Animal Farm, you really should -- it's only 176 pages and is a very easy and interesting read.

1 comment:

Larri said...

Thank you for sharing. It is so reassuring to know that there are people out there that think beyond stamps, fashions and dancing with the stars, (not that those things aren't fun). There are too few who stand up and say that things are messed up and we are letting it be messed up. Here is to God, Family and Liberty, (yes, I know it should be Country, just not sure what that means anymore).