Although none of us really like to admit it, there is something about celebrities that is just so darn fascinating. To you people who are shaking your head at me, I present this tidbit of very un-scientific evidence from my own experience: Our Bath By Bettijo products have been featured in over 100 magazines now, but it was the Star Magazine and OK! hits that brought the most comments from my friends saying "Guess What! I saw you there!" Of course, I really love to hear of friends stumbling on one of our products in magazines, but I just found it somewhat telling that many of these friends who would normally never admit to reading (or subscribing) to the celeb mags, actually saw us there. Coincidence? I think not!
So what I'm getting at here is this: I know that many of you (like me) love to occasionally read about the funny, ridiculous and interesting goings on in Hollywood. So for your reading pleasure might I recommend this article from concierge.com about the world's worst hotel guests. I found it funny and intriguing with truly entertaining real stories. Some of the folks who made the list might surprise you (Nicole Kidman)... while others were no doubt ones you could have guessed (Britney Spears). Enjoy!
1 comment:
Hmmm...those were pretty funny! Seriously, what is up with celebrities. I guess they really need more attention than the rest of us.
Post a Comment