9.30.2008

fuzzy logic



Please ignore the fact that the table and girls are a total mess, and that this picture is actually of spilled water. I was just so excited when my new close-up camera lens came that I wanted to try it out. The girls had just spilled water so I decided to snap a quick one before wiping up the puddle. I love how this new lens can focus in on a specific spot and blur everything around it... notice how just the water spill is in focus? Cool, huh?

I got this new lens so I can take some Bath By Bettijo product shots with the products in focus and the background really blurred. My current lens didn't have a low enough f-stop, and this one has f/1.8 maximum aperture... which means the background will get nice and fuzzy.

5 comments:

meglee said...

that's like a professional photograph. Me & my little camera are intimidated!!!!

Tatum said...

The details of the type of lens was a little over my head but I think the picture turned out great! What kind of camera do you have?

Dana Broderick said...

I'm excited to get one of those! I'm going to put up some pictures i took in NYC and you'll have to tell me what you think...

Julie said...

That is so cool! Wish I had one.

Anonymous said...

the camera is a canon rebel xti --bettijo