six things i've learned today...
- I'm grumpy when I get woken up before 8 am, and this is a problem that can only be fixed with a shower.
- It is really hard to shower with four kids running rampant in your house.
- Nail polish remover will take permanent marker off Crocs -- thank heavens those shoes are so durable.
- When you don't get enough sleep you don't feel like doing anything.
- While I do love the Berenstain Bears, four of their stories is more than enough for one day.
- I'm not ready to be a mother of four.
3 comments:
6 Things I love about my sister ...
- How much fun I have just talking to her
- Her faith in prayer and her great example of using it
- Her wonderful sense of style
- Her sense of adventure
- Her ability to tell me just how it is
- That I can just pop in and visit whenever I want to (well maybe not right now but when you lived in VA) and feel right at home
I agree, it is hard to shower with 4 kids running rampant in the house. If I get a shower, I feel like I have accomplished something!!
Well don't worry...it's a little better when they're your own! I bet it made you appreciate the fact that you only had 2 again!
Post a Comment