| From Brigham Young Unviersity |
Well today when she did it, I just let her go... BIG mistake though, because I forgot to eventually chase her down and put the diaper on. So once again today... poo on the carpet being tracked everywhere UGH!!!!
So aside from tracking poo everywhere, Piper does have some less-disgusting quirks, like her intense fascination with shoes... my shoes, her shoes, the dress-up princess shoes... she thinks they're ALL so much fun, and it just makes me laugh to watch her sit down, work so hard to put them on and then walk about proudly.
Piper is also stubborn. How do I know this? Because she's 18 months old and still refuses to say a darn word. Seriously NO FIRST WORD yet! She just grunts and shows us what she wants, completely refusing to do it our way and actually say the WORD for what she wants. Instead she insists on showing us or making us guess it. Honestly, I really think she knows the words -- she's just SO smart that I can't believe she doesn't -- she just doesn't *want* to say anything.
And finally, Piper loves to eat... her favorites are scrambled eggs and of course anything sweet, but she really just loves to eat period. She's always the first to finish and then insists on cleaning Attalie's plate -- it's not something I encourage. In fact, when Piper finishes I get her out of the high chair, wash her up and then the next thing I know she's climbed up into Attalie's chair and started eating again.
Bottom line: Piper is a riot, and we love having her in our family!
1 comment:
She has gotten so big! Can't believe she is already 18 months. I had to laugh about her tracking poo... Carson used to do that... so much fun, ugh!! :)
Post a Comment