Can you believe there are just 37 days until Christmas??? YIKES! So much to do, so little time. In my family it was a tradition to make a Christmas Wish List every year. (I think most people do this?) Well we're going high-tech this year and I'm including our wish lists in the column on the right-hand side of our blog. No, this does not mean I want you all to get me a Christmas gift (although I certainly wouldn't refuse them), but I just think it is fun to see what people are wishing for. I'd love to check out your wish lists too -- if you decide to post them let me know!
4 comments:
You mean the Aston Martin Vantage didnt make it on your list too?
awesome! I love your lists! We may have to do that too, just for fun! I'm sure Ryan would love one of those Aston Martin Vantage too. I guess I wouldn't mind if Santa brought us one either.
by the way... I thought I'd clarify that Attalie REALLY has asked for a diamond from Cartier. She loves Gentlemen Prefer Blondes with Marilyn Monroe singing "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend," which mentions Tiffanys and Cartier. I know, I know... I'm ruining her!
Post a Comment