11.13.2008
i found heaven
Heath and I just returned from Las Vegas. Definitely not our destination of choice for vacationing -- we were attending a trade show for Bath By Bettijo, but we still managed to enjoy the trip and five kid-free days. I made some great contacts mostly because I spent a total of 10 hours massaging people's feet, and today I treated my aching arms to a massage at the Canyon Ranch Spa inside The Venetian. This was the most amazing spa I've ever seen... unfortunately I couldn't find pictures on their website to show you, but they wouldn't have done it justice anyway. The massage was, of course, great, but what really wowed me was the top-notch sauna, steam room, igloo, experiential showers, wave room... I've never seen so many cool things in one spa. I think it may actually have been Heaven (which is pretty surprising given that it's on the Vegas Strip).
1 comment:
Sounds fantastic! All the hard work you do, you deserved all that pampering! Take care :D
Post a Comment