11.03.2008

dancing with myself


Attalie has recently discovered the webcam on my laptop. She now loves to listen to music and watch herself dancing on the screen. The other day I put on a Billy Idol song for her, but before I left the room I hit the record button. The result is this entertaining bit of dancing you see here. Unfortunately the full video is too large, so until I figure out how to compress the file this 2 minute preview will have to suffice. By the way, does anyone know how to convert an .avi file?

3 comments:

heidi said...

i would say that is awesome, but it was even better than that. she is hilarious--what a great idea and what a fun little lady she is!!! so good to see you last weekend.

Hides said...

That is AWESOME.
SO stinking funny. That could be a you tube hit!
Where did she learn all those moves?

The Dominguez Family said...

Hi, (Hope you don't mind I was blog hopping and couldn't resist commenting)....
That is so cute... she does like to dance when we sing songs in nursery. She is a cutie.
Sandra Dominguez