| View More Photos |
Isn't this just the cutest little cowgirl you've ever seen? It is so funny how lately Piper has really taken to this little pony. She'll stand beside it and beg for us to help her mount. Of course I got the camera out, and these close-ups of her in that red hat just melt my heart! Notice the Wyoming shirt she's wearing -- Daddy is SO proud!
2 comments:
Hey I lost your phone number. I finished a little silky for you and have it up on the website www.ooh-la-laboutique.com it is pink and brown. I am working on a couple of different colors also.
Hey Bettijo! Just thought I would say hi! Just checking out your blog... great pictures! I think I have been on it before a while back when I noticed your link on Summers blog. Your girls are sooo cute! Do you mind if I link you on my blog? It was fun to see you guys again the other night! ;)
Post a Comment