Everybody is busy so I won't even try to make excuses for my serious lack of updates.
No. I won't try to pass off our slacking on Heath's cramming for and taking the Wyoming Bar Exam (in Cheyenne, Wyo last week). And I certainly won't make up some very good excuse about how crazy busy we are raising TWO kids and running FOUR businesses. Nope. Instead I thought I'd just post a nice note letting you know there are tons of new photos in our web album for anyone interested at peaking into the fun we've been having.
Piper is turning into a toddler, (I know, I know... TOO soon!) and Attalie is just as cute as always. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Yes, you do sound really busy! You both are probably working constantly! You all are amazing. Are you guys planning on moving to WY?
Are you guys moving to WY? When do you find out about the Feb Bar? When are you coming to visit us? We miss you :)!!
I'm so glad I was able to get your blog, you have a very beautiful family. I'm sure it was crazy when Heath was getting ready for his Bar Exam. Yes you would definitly be busy with four businesses, How do you do it?
FYI we are not planning on moving to Wyoming, at least not on a full-time basis. I have some clients and potential clients in Wyoming that I want to assist. We do hope to get a little home in Star Valley in a few years and start spending our summers there.
Post a Comment