Even as we're still trying to find places for the girl's many wonderful Christmas presents... it's time for MORE presents. All right, I'll quite whining... after all this is Attalie's special day. Our Number One has turned three... it's hard to believe she is such a big girl already.
Her birthday this year came together nicely, especially considering that Heath and I were functioning on half a night's sleep. We arrived home from our trip to Star Valley at about midnight on January 3rd. Since the girls had both slept so much on the drive home, when we got them out of their car seats and brought them into the house they decided it was time to be awake... not great news for a couple of exhausted parents who had been driving (not napping) for the 11 previous hours.
Attalie was excited to get back to her pink kitchen and immediately started "cooking" and insisted that Heath and I sit down and eat some dinner she made. She really was too cute to resist... even if it was the middle of the night. We played with her for a good 30 minutes before finally coaxing the girls into their beds.
Luckily the pink kitchen entertained the girls as Mom & Dad scurried around Friday trying to clean up Christmas and pull together a birthday party.
![]() |

2 comments:
Your babies are so cute, Happy Birthday Addie!!! (good job on the cake mom)
what a good cake for no sleep! I can't even make that good of a cake with a full nights sleep! :) I loved all your pictures from C-mas!
PS I tagged you on my blog
Post a Comment