Piper liked picking up the eggs and putting them in her basket. That is until she realized there were jellybeans inside the eggs. One fell open in her basket and she was so excited. She stopped hunting, sat down and started eating. It was so cute I didn't have the heart to take the candy away.
Both girls had a blast eating too much candy, but Attalie paid for it a bit. No lie... She had a stomach ache on Monday AND Tuesday. I kept saying it was because she'd eaten too much Easter candy, but Attalie insisted that it was not the candy it was because she drank too much water. (Where do kids get this stuff??)
Probably my favorite part of Easter are the great family pictures we took. Even after pairing down and deleting a bunch there are still (eek!) 79 left. I really loved so many of them and there are some truly adorable ones of Piper. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do... although since I'm the Mom that is probably not likely. I need to remember that moms always find their kids more adorable than anyone else does, so in that case I'm sorry for so many pics. Happy Easter!
![]() |
| Easter Sunday |

5 comments:
These are truly adorable shots... I understand completely about the number of pictures that you keep because we are the same!! Well, children are only little for a short time...
Elodie
What beautiful dresses and little girls! Those pics are really, really cute BJ! I enjoyed them! You are making miss AZ with those b/c it looks so warm! It's still really windy and cold here.
Your girls are so beautiful,and I love the dresses. It's been fun looking at your blog, you both are so talented.
Those Easter dresses are so cute, BJ! Cute pics!
Tiffany
Hi Bettijo--I have seen your blog on Summer's, thought I would come check it out and say HI! Love your girls dresses, so cute! Do you mind if I link you on my blog?
Post a Comment