10.20.2007

what cucumbers are really for

My mom and sisters came over for dinner tonight -- we had pizza, calzones and salad. Attalie can be a picky eater, especially when it comes to veggies. She had no problem gobbling up the pizza, but she didn't want to touch the salad. I told Attalie that she needed to eat a few vegetables from the salad.

Nanny offered, "Do you want this cucumber?"

Attalie replied, "For my eyes?"

I honestly can't remember teaching her to put cucumbers on her eyes, but it sounds about right for a Bath By Bettijo spa girl in the making... or maybe I've created a monster?

4 comments:

hc said...

i think statements like this will become know as, Classic Attalie

Aaron said...

Sounds just like what I would expect from Bj's little girl :D

Angie Miller said...

Bettijo - you are hilarious! Hope all is well with your family. Angie

Dana Broderick said...

Atty is so funny! She is as cute as a button!

I want to see some Halloween pics now!