7.07.2010

catch up

I thought I was all caught up with our photos, but then I realized that I'd missed the photos from the month of April -- all 1000+ of them. So I started going through them, deleting/editing, and I got all but our trip to California/Disneyland done. (yay!)

There was some super fun things, and since these are so far past I'm not sure if they'd show in the sidebar so here's a little recap:


Piper's Birthday & Easter Egg Dying. Piper's birthday was the day before Easter this year so we combined her party with our egg dying festivities. Luckily she's really into Hannah Montana so we did a farmer theme that tied right in with the egg dying. We had a great time!


Easter 2010. Easter was so much fun this year. It was also General Conference Sunday so we had Monkey Bread too! We also had two egg hunts -- one in the morning and then a big hunt in the afternoon with the cousins.


Karaoke Dance Party. After Dana's Surprise Baby Shower we had a sort of impromptu Karaoke Party. It was a blast! I think these pics of the girls all dressed up are my favorite in a while!

No comments: