1.24.2009

how we looked in 2008

We just sent out our New Year's Cards... finally! It really is true that the shoemaker's kids are the last to get shoes. Anyway, because I'm in love with Animoto (did I mention that I got to meet one of the Animoto founders at Imaging USA a couple weeks ago.... so exciting!!), I created this cool slideshow with some of my favorite family pics that didn't make it onto our card. You can see all the photos here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Diana Hawkins said...

Love these pictures! And the slideshow is a great way to show everyone the pictures that didn't make the cut. It's nice that you had so many cute ones to choose from.

I haven't sent out any sort of cards this year - I think we manage to send them about every other year or so. I guess you could say we're simply shoeless over here.

Good for you!

Sandra said...

I love the new website...
Thanks for sending a card our way. The pictures came out really good!