1.11.2009

aaron's wedding pictures

Just finished uploading the pictures I took from my baby brother's big day. I love this shot of Attalie and Aaron:


In true girly girl style -- Atty and Pippy were totally enthralled by the whole bride/wedding thing... as you can see in these shots:





Attalie really wanted to catch the bouquet...


... she was so crushed that she didn't get it, but she really didn't stand a chance against the tall girl in the blue. Still it was so cute (and sad) how bummed she was that she didn't get the "bride's flowers," as she called them. She just kept talking about it, and I kept trying to explain how not everyone can catch them. Look at her in this pic at the far right... awww... poor kid!

1 comment:

Dana Broderick said...

love the one of Atty looking up when they are kissing!!! All great pics! It was so fun to have you guys over the other night! I want to go up to the mountains and play in snow and take pictures soon! Call me...we'll plan. PS Email me your parents address.