But surprisingly for someone who pays absolutely no attention to the news, I'd actually started to hear quite a bit about these books. Also my good friend Sommer had been urging me to read them (she's not an avid reader but got into the series because she had known the author Stephenie Meyer in an old ward).
So finally I borrowed Sommer's paperback copies of the first two books and dove in. I started last Thursday night by reading one chapter -- interesting enough, but I put it down without trouble and went to sleep. Then Friday during naptime I ignored the pile of work (and laundry) and sat on my bed reading... I got hooked! I finished the first book (over 400 pages) by Saturday afternoon, and after writing my talk for Church (which of course I had procrastinated to Saturday night), I dove into book number two (over 500 pages), which I finished Sunday night. Why could I never read my school books like this?
Well, this morning I ordered the third book from Amazon so I will have it in my hands by Wednesday! Hopefully I can get most of my urgent work done between now and then.
I know it might sound crazy, but I think I might actually like these MORE than Harry Potter. Harry has nothing on Edward -- he is SO hot! It is no surprise that he makes Bella dizzy. If you love a good story then you simply have to READ THESE BOOKS.
3 comments:
i agree.
the twilight series is
the BEST!!!
seriously... everyone who
reads them loves them.
i cant wait till the fourth
one comes out
..
U
i'm glad you gave in and
read them.
I love Edward too! The series is Great. The fourth book in August and the movie in December. I am SO exctied.
So, since I am the last woman to read these books... I just ordered it from Amazon. Now I just gotta find some time to read it!
Post a Comment