6.26.2008

elder boushley returns

My brother Aaron arrived home from his mission to New Jersey today. He's been gone for two years, which means he's never met Piper! Attalie loved seeing her long-last uncle. I'm so happy he's home!

First thing after being released as a missionary, Aaron jumped into the swimming pool -- suit, shoes and all!

4 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Wow about the fire! I hope you guys stay safe. That's cute about your brother jumping in the pool. It sounds like you & all your siblings have a great joi de vivre! :)

Cassie Simonton said...

Welcome home Aaron...I can't believe he is home already...time flies!!

Dana Broderick said...

YAY! Fun to have Aaron home! I loved the Twilight seies too. I have to read the 3rd one. Did you finish it?

The Dominguez Family said...

Hey Bettijo I hope you don't mind that I came across your family blog. It's a great way to get to know other families! Anyways, our family blog is dominguezfamily1.blogspot.com feel free to look at ours....
I am a new Twilight Series Fan! I read all 3 books in 5 days. I just couldn't put the books down. Can't wait for book # 4. I also saw that there is another Twilight book but Edwards version. I have no idea if it is out or not?????
~Sandra~