12.04.2007

my little helper

Attalie is such a great little helper. She is always looking for ways to help me out around the house. Sometimes she is even a little too helpful... like when she tries to empty the dishwasher full of dirty dishes that I'm trying to load.

But I simply can't complain... one afternoon I was upstairs in the nursery getting Piper ready for her nap. We have a baby monitor speaker in the downstairs family room that is always on. I was talking to Piper as I changed her diaper and said something to the effect that I needed to get her a bottle. Not quite a minute had passed when Attalie showed up at the nursery door with an empty bottle -- she overheard me on the monitor, went and found a bottle in the drawer, and brought it up to me. Isn't that the sweetest?

1 comment:

Dana Broderick said...

cute updates!! wow! I need an attalie in the house. I can't believe how mobile Piper is! Tori spins in circles but hasn't quite figured out the crawling. I don't mind it one bit!