I've been meaning to update our blog for some time... with pictures from our 4th of July celebrations, etc. But instead of working on that like I was *supposed* to, I looked through some of the old pictures we have up in our photo album. I was amazed at how much Piper's grown already... and how much Attalie has changed in the last three, short months as well.
As I looked at the pictures I was reminded of the thoughts, feelings and worries I had at that time, and I realized how much I've actually accomplished even though I've felt so overwhelmed with being a mother of two (with a to-do list that only grows longer, never shorter).
Still, I feel so blessed and happy. We have so much to be grateful for -- two beautiful daughters, work that actually inspires us (and sometimes pushes us to our max!), and a wonderfully comfortable home.
I know it isn't quite time for the season of thanks, but I have too much to be grateful for to wait.
1 comment:
bettijo,
you really are so blessed! your family is beautful, your girls are adorable and thriving, you look AMAZING after having a baby, you have a beautiful home, you live in the US (believe me, that's something REALLY to be grateful for!:), you have the gospel. thanks for being such a great friend all these years! i look forward to seeing you again soon in NYC and having some girly time!
Post a Comment