6.27.2007

happy birthday to mom!

For my birthday this year Heath allowed me to pick to do whatever I wanted. I chose to sleep in and then go shopping. I've been needing some clothes for my new post-baby figure (even though this is my second baby, my body somehow managed to change shapes AGAIN!)



Attalie especially loved playing at Pottery Barn Kids where she got to dress up like a pirate and play with the pretend kitchen stuff which she absolutely LOVES (hear that Stana Claus?)

The girls and Heath were really cooperative on our shopping trip that lasted for more than eight hours. Both Heath and the girls were really good sports. It really is a miracle that there were no complaints from Heath at all, and only a few peeps out of the girls towards the end of the day as they grew tired. It really was a wonderful day!

No comments: