These last few weeks we've been working on our backyard. We're nearly done now and I'll be posting photos soon. It has been so much fun to see it go from a big patch of dirt into a beautiful retreat -- I was telling this to Heath and Atty pipes in,"Yes, I want a treat!"
So we said, "No honey, a RE-treat. Isn't it pretty."
And she responds, "I want a treat to eat!"
We got sod, not seed (I'm more of an instant gratification than wait and see kind of girl), and it really has made our yard feel complete.
We just have a few things to plant in pots and our flower garden to finish off; then we'll be done.
Finally a yard all our own... very exciting!
Next up, hopefully a swing set for Attalie -- I'll have to phone Santa about that one.
1 comment:
The swingset is the best!! Hope Santa comes through on that one. :)
Post a Comment