1.22.2011

martha and me

It's been quite an incredible week. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to fly out to NYC and be a guest on The Martha Stewart Show on Wednesday (Jan. 19) showing Martha how to make the Rapunzel Birthday invitation that I created for Attalie's birthday party. You can watch a clip from the Martha show here.

4 comments:

Rain in My Head said...

That is sooo awesome!!! I watched the clip. Was that so surreal? :)

bettijo said...

It really was Mary! It was incredible and everyone on her staff was so nice and welcoming... I didn't want to leave.

Mary Beth said...

I often watch Martha Stewart on my DVR in the evenings. A few days ago I had it on and she said BettiJo Hirschi and my ear pricked up. I looked and there you were--what fun to see someone we know on tv. You have some great ideas and it's wonderful to see your creativity. Keep up the good work! Aunt Mary & Uncle Nolan

heidi said...

that was so COOL!! i love how you keep martha on task! :) what cute invites--good work!