10.30.2009

shade fan

I saw this contest Shade clothing was holding for its fifth anniversary, and I just knew I had to do it.

I really believe I am one of Shade's biggest fans, but I had been wracking my brain about how to prove it. First I thought about piling up all my Shade stuff and then taking a picture, but I didn't think that was very exciting. Heath suggested I put on all my Shade clothes at once (like Joey on Friends) and take a picture. I had to agree that would be pretty funny, but as I started counting all my Shade stuff I knew that would be impossible. So I was back to the picture idea, and I DID start making that pile, but then I realized that I would basically have to unpack my entire closet, and I just couldn't bring myself to do it because I really didn't want to have to put it all back away. (LOL!) Then I thought I could take a picture of my closet, but it's not very photogenic.

After I had pretty much given up, I suddenly thought, well if I am truly Shade's biggest fan than I should have hundreds of pictures ALREADY to prove it. I've been through my recent family photos, and made a collage of some of my favorite pics, and yes, I'm wearing Shade in every one of them! I have tons more photos that wouldn't fit on the page, but I think you get the point: I LOVE SHADE!

Here is my entry:

Bettijo Loves Shade

No comments: