| Tour our New House! |
Check out our new digs! I was very thorough, and tried to put the pictures in order so you could really get a feel for the layout of the house -- we love it! It is the perfect place for our family. But be forewarned, there are a bunch of pictures. If you do take the "tour" please leave comments on the photos. I'd love to hear what you think.
Oh yes, and if anyone wants to help out -- we will be scraping popcorn ceilings and painting next week and the big move is Saturday, June 20. Doesn't that sound like such fun? We'd love to have you!
11 comments:
bestill my heart, lemon trees, lots of space, wood panelling to be painted white and right next to your parents! LOVE IT!
I know! I'm so excited!!!
Now I want to see pics of your new place?!
That is awesome!!! Where is this at? That is so nice to have some of your own space... I am so jealous, but so happy for you guys!! :-)
Love the house! So much space and storage! And it will be nice to be next to your parents. You know you will have great neighbors! :) It will be fun to make it your own. Sounds like you have some projects ahead!! My bro. and his wife bought an older home and are redoing it and it is making me want to do the same sometime. Good luck! Let's keep in touch!
The house is up in Glendale near Arrowhead
I love old houses they have so much personality and YARDS! That is awesome that right next door is your mom!
Congrats you guys. That's a great looking house and a better looking shop. The property looks like a mini acreage. It will be satisfying to give it your personalize touch.
Wow! It's definitely got a LOT of space! That's perfect for both of your businesses too:) Can't wait to see what it looks like after you change it up!! Fun, Fun! Congrats!
Ooooh so exciting. Ditto to the other comments. I love the personality and all of the potential. So much fun!
Congrats.
Congratulations! I hope you guys love it there. That will be nice to have a huge yard and lots more space. I can't wait to see how you redo everything. How fun :)
How cool! Congratulations! I love the barn, and the yard, and all the possibilities.
Post a Comment