![]() |
We had a very busy weekend. My sister Becky was married to Brad this weekend here in the Mesa Arizona Temple. It was really fun to be together with my family. We did miss Aaron who is still on his mission. My sister Heather flew out with her daughter from Maryland (her husband Frank had to stay behind and play for the Pope). Adam and YaHui and their little one came from St. Louis.
It is too bad how scattered we've all become, but it was nice to get together for a BIG party. You'll see in the reception photos that we danced till we dropped (pretty literally actually... I ended the night with a migraine, and my Mom got sick too).
I played photographer for Becky which is why we have the pictures already. Enjoy!

1 comment:
I forgot to leave a comment before?? Oh well! Great job on the photo's BJ! What a happy couple! It was great to talk to you the other day!
Post a Comment