8.04.2007

where has the summer gone?

Except for the fact that it is still HOT, Summer sadly appears to be winding down. I'm not sure what happened to long, summer days, but around here the days seem to be flying by.

Both Heath and I have been wishing lately for a vacation, but with a nursing baby, it just isn't in the cards. We'll be attending Heath's family reunion in a couple of weeks, and that will have to do -- although driving with two kids on a 14-hour trek up north won't be particularly relaxing, we should have loads of fun. We're definitely looking forward to spending time with all of Heath's family.

Speaking of fun, my Mom is activities committee chairman in her ward, and invited us to attend their Pioneer Day celebration. We had a great time!

2 comments:

CL said...

That is just too cute for words!

Dana Broderick said...

looks like so much fun! love the hats! I espcially love pipers flapper girl hat. what a cutie!